Ensuring safety and security is our goal at HCI Systems, Inc. We provide an array of solutions for a multitude of facilities that include fire alarm, fire suppression, fire sprinklers, electronic security, access control, video management, audio/visual, surveillance, nurse call, fire pump truck rental and more. Join our supportive and innovate team today!
Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it.
Join HCI Systems, Inc. we have an immediate opening for a qualified Sale Representative in our Southern California region. In this role you would be responsible to identify customer needs and develop strategies to meet sales objectives. Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers by scheduling sales calls. Follow up on leads, utilizing HCI Systems marketing strategies. Develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company product offerings. Conduct seminars, demonstrations, etc. in order to identify and generate leads for prospective customers. Develop financial justifications, prepare proposals, make presentations, and perform the necessary follow-up for a successful closing of the sale. Interface effectively with branch operations to deliver and improve service delivery. Deliver sales against an assigned quota. Maintain established accounts through regular customer contact in pursuit of follow up sales. Participate in trade shows, special product demonstrations, and other events with the objective of increasing sales and enhancing the company’s image.
- Bachelor ‘s degree in marketing, business, or engineering preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years successful sales experience in Electronic or similar industry.
- Highly motivated and success driven.
- Ability to quickly identify and qualify opportunities.
- High degree of self-discipline.
- Experience working with electrical contractors and end users, ability to read blueprints and wiring diagrams desirable.
- Computer experience (Microsoft programs preferred.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and sales techniques.
- Ability to persuade and close sales.
- Self-Motivated with good organizational skills.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Ability to obtain appropriate licenses required by national, state and local codes
- Must be able to pass a background check, MVR check, and drug screening.
HCI Systems, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- California Driver’s License and a clean driving record (Required)
- Multiple locations