POSITION: Warehouse Driver
LOCATION: Ontario, CA
Expanding Low Voltage Contractor in Southern CA is looking for a Warehouse Associate to join the team. This person will report directly to the Warehouse Manager. The work environment is energetic and fast paced, so the candidate must be detailed orientated, mechanically inclined, able to follow detailed instructions, ask questions, be a team player, and have an acceptable DMV record. Working days are Monday through Friday with occasional weekends and overtime needed. The position entails but is not limited to the job duties and activities listed below.
– Possess a valid Class C, California Driver’s License
– Coordinates with internal departments on deliveries, scheduling of deliveries, and other daily general warehouse functions.
– Inspects, accepts, or rejects inbound shipments.
– Coordinates the receipt, storage, and delivery of supplies, materials, and equipment in and out of assigned warehouse facility.
– Checks items received against purchase orders for accuracy and reports any discrepancies to the Warehouse Manager
– Properly inputs materials into computer system and forwards documentation to the Accounting Dept.
– Fulfills order requests
– Participates in quarterly warehouse inventory cycle counts and reconciliation
– Participates in loading and unloading of trucks and/ or delivery vehicles
– Participates in all facets of warehouse activity operations and deliveries
– Must be able to lift 50-75 lbs.
– Able to operate a forklift or receive training to operate one.
– Follow company safety procedures
We are currently looking for individuals who are looking to challenge themselves with a proven company that is recognized in the western region as a leader. If this reflects what you have to offer, please submit your resume for our review and potential consideration.
– Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
– Life Insurance
– 401K Plan
– Paid Holidays
– Paid Vacation
– Other benefits not listed above
*Ability to successfully pass any background checks and/or drug screens required.
HCI Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.