No Timer Test
- Phone lines changed from analog to digital (ask if phone company was out recently)
- Phone line service could have been canceled/disconnected (call designated fire panel phone numbers to confirm)
- Area code could have changed
- An intermittent fault that may involve phone line issues
- Dialer equipment may be damaged
- Programmed phone lines on the panel are changed to a house line or vice versa. (Ex: dial 9 before phone number to reach outside line), reprogramming will be needed.