The tragedy of 9/11 intensified the need for reliable radio coverage to emergency responders within a building. Since then, at least 30 states have adopted — or will soon adopt — codes that concern first responder coverage. Distributed Antenna Systems (ex. 800Mhz) provide a means to strengthen public safety radio frequencies as per California code requirements. Recognizing the crucial needs of our clients, HCI Systems has orchestrated an in-house team of DAS designers and integrators who are experts in DAS Evaluation, DAS Planning, City RFP Preparation, and Public Safety System Implementation and Certification.
We offer Engineering design of DAS systems for public safety radio coverage
- Experienced technicians with city and county compliance installation standards
- In-house FCC certified licensee, with a general radio telephone operator’s license
- Technical staff of Public Safety Radio System design, planning, and implementation
- Years of DAS installation experience, and in-house representatives
- IB Wave, Sweep testing and other certifications